2. Why did the city of Anchorage, Alaska have the official lighting of the "Holiday Tree" and not the official lighting of the "Christmas Tree"?
3. How can a U.S. Senator read 2,072 pages of a proposed Health Bill in three days and understand it enough to cast a vote when I cannot understand two pages of the difference between Medicare Part A and Part B and still not comprehend the difference and their applications to my situation?
4. Why are Thanksgiving Dinner leftovers better than the original dinner?
5. Why did the Denver Broncos look so good by soundly defeating the New York Giants on Thursday night after loosing their previous four games?
6. Why do Senior Citizens, even those in their 80's and 90's have a monthly premium deducted from their Social Security for payment of Medicare Part B or is it Part A, refer back to question #3?
7. How did Michaele and Tareg Salahi get through the Secret Service protection and Security at President Obama's State Dinner for India Prime Minister Manmohen Singh? How did they get up to the President and shake hands with him without someone saying, "Who are these people? Why would they want to get a picture of themselves posing with Vice President Biden?
For that matter, why didn't the Vice President ask them, "Who are you people"?
8. Why did it take our Commander In Chief four months to make a decision in regards to his Generals recommendation for an increase in troop strength in Afghanistan? I thought I heard him state during the campaigning process that he supported the action in Afghanistan, it was a war we had to win, and he would rely on the recommendations from his field commanders. I guess we will find out on Tuesday.
9. Why would anyone want to convert their personal medical insurance over to a program that is adopted and managed by our government, refer back to Question #3?
10. Why did I drink that last cup of coffee at 1:00 a.m.?