Thoughts To Ponder  

Posted by Stan Harrington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFMK5_xc4Rg&eurl=http://
www.gopconvention.com/schedule/

I have linked the video of Senator Freed Thompson and his presentation at the Republican National Convention last evening. I referred to this presentation last evening on my blog site Political Prattle . It is a verifiable and representative portrayal of Senator John McCain, his character and dedication to his country. As a warning, this video is 27 minutes in length, pour yourself a cup of coffee or pop a top on a brew, relax and perhaps some questions that you have about retired Navy Captain, John McCain will be answered. Perhaps, it will give you an opportunity to understand and appreciate his patriotism and why he is labeled as a "maverick".

This entry was posted on September 3, 2008 at Wednesday, September 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

That high level swishing sound that you heard this evening over Alaska came from St.Paul, Minnesota and was the sound of a baseball that Gov. Sarah Palin parked over the right field fence. Homerun for the Lady!

9/3/08, 7:37 PM

I agree! What a Barracuda... and Rudy Giuliani was great also. I also just watched the speech by Senator Fred Thompson. Politics aside, both of these men I admire greatly. I am looking forward to the next few months.

9/3/08, 8:39 PM

Don't forget to vote! You have a chance to tell your grandchildren that you were part of a historical occasion, the first woman to hold a position in the White House. Since I am a SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy)I can support her!

9/3/08, 9:12 PM

Smooth and well done speech. It may pave the way for the the next?

9/3/08, 10:15 PM

Post a Comment