Birthday  

Posted by Stan Harrington




Happy 3rd Birthday Hyperbole Prattle

Today, marks the 3rd Anniversary since my children talked me into becoming a Blogger. Three years ago today, I made my first posting. The site today, is the same theme that my daughter designed for me three years ago. I never was one that would discard something that was usable. The site has been just that. I have had a great time and do appreciate all of you for stopping by to read my verbose prattles.
In the three years that I have had the site, this is my 538th posting which averages out to a new posting every two days. In return, the little counter indicates 25,679 hits to the site or an average of of 23.45 hits per day. Again, I thank you for stopping by to visit.

Perhaps, this is the shortest posting that I have ever made, I am not known for my brevity, but just wanted you to know I have appreciated your support. Thanks.




This entry was posted on February 26, 2009 at Thursday, February 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Happy Birthday!!!

I am sure glad your around, I can always count on you!

2/26/09, 10:54 PM

"Tinker Belle" ~ I have tried cutting and pasting, printing in manually but still not get your site to link up with my posting. Still getting a message that the site of erractichowlings does not exist. Blogspot is testing with you! You want me to push what buttons, cut and paste where - oh yea, I feel comfortable doing that!

2/26/09, 11:55 PM

No don't cut and paste "DOWNLOAD"! I didn't take the code from EH. You won't loose your postings by playing.... only your side bar links and your side Bar Prattle.
I have some time today... if you would like EMAIL me your password and I will try to keep the skunks out.

2/27/09, 7:20 AM

I have a three part gift for you. Unusual as it is
Part 1 a gift basket for you at:
http://www.giftfantasia.com/my/exchange-gifts?bs=3632

Part 2 something for your blog.
You can search how many Stan Harrington's are out there in the US at this site:
http://howmanyofme.com/search/

and add it to your blog.

Part 3 is a Classical Music Playlist that I made specially for you. I saw that you like Classical Music. Blogspot won't let me post the code here for some reason. Let me know how I can get the HTML to you.

2/27/09, 7:48 AM

Happy Birthday.....man this is a very short blog...are you alright?

2/28/09, 9:18 AM

Post a Comment