Watch Out For Wildlife  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Continuing to do some research for my "Bucket List Photo Trek" trip this next fall. My route will take me through northern Wyoming from east to west. This will drop me into the northern portion of Yellowstone National Park. After making the trip through Yellowstone, I will exit into the Grand Teton National Park.

Leaving the Grand Tetons in my rear view mirror, I will drive southeast across Wyoming to get some Pronghorn Antelope pictures. This route will intersect with the highway leading into Rocky Mountain National Park in Northern, Colorado to get some elk pictures. The route through Wyoming will take me through the community of Lander, Wyoming. This evening, while doing some research on Rocky Mountain Big Horn sheep, I came across the linked video.

It is on my route, I can only hope I will be fortunate to have a "close encounter", I would not mind a few dents in my Ford F-150.

This entry was posted on April 9, 2010 at Friday, April 09, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Plan for construction between Moran Junction and Lander. Lots of it!

4/10/10, 8:42 AM

LOL WOW what an experience!...wonder if it was his reflection in the VERY clean and waxed car that he might have thought was another of his species...and I now know those horns ARE mean!...Did you notice the points on the ends when he stood tall?...amazing!

4/10/10, 4:00 PM

I think the Bighorn is just trying to chase Toyota out of the country....

4/11/10, 11:52 AM

Too bad its a toyota, that would have made a good Dodge commercial.
Id like to see that little baracker take on my KW with the same gusto.

4/13/10, 10:58 AM

Post a Comment