Salinas, Kansas  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Short blog tonight since I am sitting in the cab of my truck working on battery power because Tom Boddett forgot to leave the damm light on and connect up to wireless. However, the hotel just down the street has wireless so I am in their parking lot - expect the Internet cops to come in and nab me at anytime. A great day, got to visit the grave sites of Henry Philo and Ella Harrington (my grandparents whom I never knew). Today was a reminder it is a small world, got additional research and documentation done on the family but best of all, I solved a mystery that I have been working on for the past ten years or so - no one in the family knew the answer, even my older siblings - but now I have the secret and the proof in my possession. You will just have to wait to find out. If all goes well, should be in Arkansas tomorrow night. See you on down the road.

This entry was posted on October 15, 2007 at Monday, October 15, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Happy trails to you...You would think another Homerite would have had your room perfect for you...internet connection...mint on the pillow, champagne cooling in a bucket.

10/16/07, 9:48 AM

Yea, you would have thunk that! The last Bodett Motel we were at was great, this one was less than the quality we were accustomed to. Did Tad's ex-wife and him use to live in Salina, KS - that thought came to me last night.

10/16/07, 7:05 PM

Tads ex still lives there I think. Hurry up and post...I want to know what we did today!!!

10/16/07, 7:09 PM

actually i think Tad lived further south in KS on a lesser travelled road not far from Oklahoma

10/17/07, 4:04 PM

Post a Comment