Dawn's Early Light  

Posted by Stan Harrington

After my early morning experience on Wednesday (See Previous Posting), I purposely set my alarm for 4:15 a.m., the price of admission was well worth seeing the dawning of the day. Once again, the show was even more spectacular than the previous day. Myself, Dutch, and the song birds once again enjoyed the the solitude. At 5:30 a.m. and three cups of coffee later, the show was completed and the new day was born. (Pictures are posted in sequence as they occurred.)


This entry was posted on June 26, 2008 at Thursday, June 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I LOVE the last one!!

6/26/08, 9:06 AM

Sunrise has been gorgeous...although i miss it at 5am...tomorrow I will set an alarm.....

6/26/08, 7:03 PM

Beautiful pictures!

7/3/08, 12:12 AM

Post a Comment