Warning  

Posted by Stan Harrington

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/107193

I just finished making a posting, however, when I got back to my home page I found this on Yahoo News. A few nights ago while looking at some web sites on old shotguns, this popped up onto my screen. It looked very authentic and almost conned me into falling for it, but I stopped short and shut down the system without doing anything. Watch for it because it surely does look real.

This entry was posted on October 21, 2008 at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Thanks for the info.... I hear there is also a new virus running around that is not stoppable. the Virus guys are having to re-write anti-virus software. So update you virus protection!

10/22/08, 4:39 PM

Post a Comment