Busy Schedule  

Posted by Stan Harrington

I feel I owe those that visit my site on a regular basis an apology for not posting new blogs on my site on a regular basis as I have in the past. No excuses, other than I have been busier than normal for this time of the season.

As many of you know, I did need to make a quick trip to Colorado for a few days. Arriving back in Alaska on April 9th, I discovered my agent had been busy while I was absent. I had to return to Anchorage this past Monday and Tuesday for three shows. I had two late evening shows, one for a bridal shower and the second for a bachelorette party. Both of those parties got just a little wild but not as nearly as crazy as the third engagement. The third booking was scheduled by the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren of a lady that was celebrating her 94th birthday. That lady knew how to drink, dance, and she had a fistful of five dollar bills!

On Thursday, I got a call to return to Anchorage and do an afternoon and early evening show on Friday for an organization of women in the banking industry in Alaska. I did see a couple of ladies from my local banks in the audience. I am assuming that each of the banks represented at the conference had received part of the banking stimulus funds as they had fistful of dollars to stuff. We had a great time until the police arrived and asked us to quiet down and insure we had enough designated drivers.

I am going to take a week off, but if you have any occasions coming up that you may require entertainment, please leave a note in the comment section and I will forward it to my agent. I do not do birthday parties, wedding showers, or any other type of entertainment for parties where the participants are under the age of maturity (21).

This entry was posted on April 19, 2009 at Sunday, April 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

You are a busy boy!

4/19/09, 8:07 AM

..Bernie! You're back!

4/19/09, 8:08 AM

Post a Comment