The "Teardrop"  

Posted by Stan Harrington

I take personal pride in myself in that I try to stay abreast of the news on the national and world level. Although, I am biased, opinionated, and hard headed pertaining to certain elements in the news I enjoy being informed. However, on occasion, I discover something that is "old" news, yet I have never heard about it. This was such a case today. I do not ever recall hearing or seeing anything pertaining to the subject that you can watch for yourself. Why it has been kept a secret, I have no concept. It is beautiful and considering the sponsorship country it speaks volumes for the need to continue the "War on Terrorism". Now that the name of the war has been changed, let's all pray that we will not once again be building memorials to the innocent.

I would strongly encourage you to click on the link "TEARDROP" below. Adjust your speakers to a slightly higher level and enjoy the most beautiful rendition of "Amazing Grace" that I have ever heard. Clean your glasses (if needed) and read the words on the screens, it a tear should happen to wash down your cheek, you can tell yourself that you will never forget. At the conclusion, you may want to asked yourself, "Why have I not heard about this? Perhaps, there are those in our government that should visit this site, sit for a while and contemplate if their decisions and actions are in the best interest of our country.

This entry was posted on April 23, 2009 at Thursday, April 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

A lot of decisions made by our group of elite leaders have been fueled by greed and payoffs. Sad that our broadcast television signal is ranked higher than a lot of billion dollar issues that could help this country for the long run. This is called "fun"-ding. What's fun about that?

4/24/09, 6:02 AM

a Tear ... for those who have lost loved ones and another for those defending us!

4/24/09, 8:05 AM

Had sprinkles most of the night and into this morning. The grass is standing up green and longs for a good downpour. Send it over to LA bowl, please.

4/26/09, 11:10 AM

Post a Comment