Anchor Point Dump  

Posted by Stan Harrington

December 1, 2009 with just a dusting of snow on the ground in Anchor Point, we finally got our first big dump for the 2009 Snow Season. Throughout the morning and into the afternoon we watched as rain drenched the area. At three thirty and a slight decrease in temperatures, the rain quickly turned to snow. At 5:30 pm, we had a beautiful blanket of snow measuring seven inches in depth. Since that time, the snow continues to fall and pile up on my once bare driveway. I watch the Doppler Radar in anticipation for the passing of the low front, however the end is not in sight. I really do not mind, plowing snow is actually fun but shoveling the decks and sidewalks is work. I guess that is why the little lady has always done the decks and sidewalk while I plow. How I wish she was here to enjoy the snow and be able to participate come first light.

Picture Taken At 6 PM Without A Flash
Entry Driveway To My Upper Parking Lot

Back Yard ~ Picture Taken at 8:00 PM With Aide Of
Night Vision Feature On My Camera

This entry was posted on December 1, 2009 at Tuesday, December 01, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

The front has moved over us, Doppler Radar is now clear. It quit snowing at 11:00 pm except for a few scattered flakes (most of them local, total accumulation 12 inches on the level.

12/1/09, 11:06 PM

It was almost 40 degrees here, yesterday. I heard we got some snow last night, but I haven't looked yet.

12/2/09, 7:16 AM

"Blondie Bear" made a posting! She finally remembered her password that she forgot but didn't really forget her password but did forget her password for her email! I wonder how she got the name "Blondie Bear". She has served a "warning to all".

12/3/09, 10:08 AM

Post a Comment