Flash  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Don't have anything to say, but I just wanted to pull a Alpha Female Wolf trick and post something to see how many responses I can get after a two week period without posting anything else. Sorry, I forgot Papa Wolf's birthday so just in case, Happy Birthday Heidi, you do have one coming up don't you? Love you girl. P.S. Did anyone remember that Donna Harrington Hays also have a birthday on June 24th! Don't worry, I took care of it for you, I think she is between 44 and 50.

This entry was posted on June 25, 2006 at Sunday, June 25, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

oww thats old

6/25/06, 1:51 PM

My sister-in-law, Jennifer, is visiting her Grandma(97) whose birthday is also the 24th. I think she's just going for the lobster.

6/25/06, 4:25 PM

LALALALA I can't hear you... you try posting about .... Nothing...oh wait you just did that!!

6/25/06, 6:23 PM

Post a Comment