Poop Is Poop  

Posted by Stan Harrington


One additional reason to dislike Tom Cruise! Reportedly, this is a mold of the baby Cruises first poop which has been bronzed in gold and will be available for auction on E-Bay next month. I take great delight in people who think that their poop does not stink and evidently Tom Cruise is one of those. Perhaps it is just his movies that stink! It is also evident to me that he or the mother of his child also have difficulty in truth and reality. Now I am no expert when it comes to fine specimens of poop, however, I have raised four children and in my time have changed thousands of diapers, I can guarantee you that this is not babies first poop. If you are going to bronze it, at least work with the liquid mass the confronts you the first six months of a babies ability to have a bowel movement. The art work, if you want to stoop that low, is not authentic. Perhaps this art work should be preserved and presented to Tom Cruise at the next Academy Awards Banquet for the last movie that Cruise made, it would seem more appropriate.

This entry was posted on August 30, 2006 at Wednesday, August 30, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Oooooooo. The resemblance to Tom is striking.

8/31/06, 10:19 AM

TCruise is so popular at the box office that he had to start his own blog site, started it this morning at about 10:00 a.m. so he could address my blog - gee, I feel special that he would do that! Someone I know sure has a lot of time on their hands! Get me once, you don't get a 2nd chance!

8/31/06, 10:53 AM

Wow...you must be a popular guy to have him writting your blog...Geeeez I wish I was that important.

8/31/06, 9:49 PM

You have been a busy boy...I take a short break from blogging, leaving you to monitor yourself and you go and piss the Cruises off. What am i going to do with you?

8/31/06, 11:34 PM

I looked up "dumb shit" on ebay, and only found a link to your blog!...
Merry unverification day!

9/1/06, 5:58 AM

hey tcruise...your my hero...so sexy in top gun!! dad why'd ya have to piss him off. Everyone knows t cruises baby does not poop!!! perfect kids never do.

9/3/06, 7:17 PM

Post a Comment