Thanksgiving  

Posted by Stan Harrington



On this Thanksgiving Day and throughout the Year, this is what I am most thankful for, a great family that extends over five generations, all living within driving distance of one another, still talk to each other on a daily basis, play together, and always there to lend a helping hand to their family, and not afraid to say "I Love You".

This entry was posted on November 23, 2006 at Thursday, November 23, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I have a newer picture....:) I love you ....hope you got enough turkey, mirical whip, and wonder bread.

11/23/06, 8:24 PM

Yea, and my wonder bread is even white! I used the older pictuire so everyone would look younger!

11/23/06, 9:32 PM

re the toon-resembles spike in a snow drift. Enroute to Indiana from Montana with a load of talc.
Here bloggin in Nebraska. Had a nice turkey day in Butte with my niece Shirley and her husband Mark.

11/26/06, 10:30 PM

An icy run from Grand Island into Lincoln. Fueled at our terminal there and they tagged my trailer again for inspection. That delay burned alot of daylight. Near Omaha tonight watching Monday night football. Go Seahawks.

11/27/06, 6:36 PM

You got tagged again? Perhaps you should put some lights on that rig.

11/27/06, 8:17 PM

Post a Comment