My Wish Came True  

Posted by Stan Harrington

I believe, Santa is the real thing, he answered my Christmas wish, a little late but still a very pleasant surprise for those who thoroughly enjoy the delicate, sweet nectar of the Cherry Chocolate . If you have never fully enjoyed a "Cherry Chocolate" this link will give you step by step instructions as the many ways to savor the sweet succulent flavor of the chocolate. By referring to the comments posted, you will also find additional ways to enjoy a fresh "Cherry Chocolate". My sole complaint was that the only time these fine candies were available was at Christmas. Santa heard my pleas and today, I received my first shipment of Queen Anne Cherry Chocolate Eggs! The ingredients are identical to the traditional chocolate, however, the new Easter Chocolate are twice the size of the ordinary cherry chocolate. The way to savor this tidbit is a little different than when enjoying the typical cherry chocolate, but with a little patience and practice, those same techniques will work on this larger variety. For those that are heath conscious, one "egg" is considered a "daily serving". I devour at least one box at a sitting so their concept of a serving is less than the average Cherry Chocolate Connoisseur. However, they really should be considered as a "health food", they only contain 90 Calories per serving and contain only 4% Fat and 8% Saturated Fat. For those of us that have a little elevation in our Cholesterol, these cherries contain 0% as well as having 0% Sodium.
However, there is bad news, if you live outside the area of LA you may have difficulty in locating these "new" cherries. I had to import mine from that fair city. For those that live in the LA area, I know of at least two of you that are as avid Cherry Chocolate eaters as I, but you failed to locate them or at a minimum let me know that they were available. If you were not aware of their existence, I will Share the Spirit and the Secret but it will cost you one box of Cherry Chocolate Easter Eggs. Way to Go Queen Anne - I wonder is she is related to Queen Elizabeth, I want to recommend her for Knighthood!

This entry was posted on March 29, 2007 at Thursday, March 29, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I prefer the cadbury cream eggs myself.

3/30/07, 7:28 PM

I do not eat forign candies, if they aere not made in the good old US of A, they shall not pass my lips. Why anybody would prefer a fake raw egg compared to a succulant cherry chocolate - that is like comparing a fine wine to Boone's Farm Apple wine.

3/31/07, 1:14 AM

I heard Heresy Kisses came out with a chocolate covered cherry, but I still have not found them.

3/31/07, 6:38 AM

Post a Comment