"Puppy Love"  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Our good friends, Dick and Pat Bedard, have finally jumped through all the hoops and have officially adopted their new Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Known, as "Harley" they were united at the airport today and now the fun now begins. In a few months, he will have his full registered name, but rest assured, "Harley" will be included with the name. Both Dick and Pat fell in love with our "Dutch" dog while visiting with us last August. Since then, they have been working and waiting patiently to find "Harley". He is a great looking "toller" with classic markings of the breed. I look forward to watching him develop. Knowing Dick and Pat for over forty years, "Harley" could not have picked a better family. Perhaps, "Dutch" and "Harley" will have the opportunity to meet in the near future.

This entry was posted on April 7, 2008 at Monday, April 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Ahhh, remember when Duchess was that small? Make me want a puppy.

4/7/08, 10:42 PM

Me too!!!! Find a qualified lady for Dutch!

4/8/08, 1:39 AM

chew chew chew...pee pee pee....poo poo poo...and in the morning the piles in the dark feel like cold stinky mud between your toes on the way to the coffee pot. Love puppies...glad my two are growing up now!

4/10/08, 9:06 AM

I know some will not believe this is coming from me, but I have finally realized that those REALLY cute poopies grow into larger POOPERS and therefor I am happy with the huge butt head I have now, and do not foresee anytime in the future getting a new poopie! I will live through the stories told by others!

4/11/08, 7:01 AM

Post a Comment