Thank You  

Posted by Stan Harrington

I would like to thank everyone for getting me involved in blogging. It has been a great educational experience. I would also like to thank all of you for visiting my site on a regular basis.

Since we are into a major General Election season and in the fact that I am a "political junkie" I started a second blog site several weeks ago, the address is politicalprattle.blogspot.com

I am also a history fan, especially the history of those Americans that have had a positive impact on our great nation. I thought it to be important that my adult children, as well as my grandchildren and great grandchildren be exposed to some of these Americans that perhaps they have never heard of, even in the history classes of our school system. Today, I have launched a third blog site that will be dedicated in profiling Americans that have had an impact on me and our nation. The address to this "new" blog site is: americanprofiles.blogspot.com
On this site, I think you will find some interesting articles as well as some that will renew some memories.

Thanks for all of your support.

This entry was posted on April 6, 2008 at Sunday, April 06, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

It seems retirement has found your time slack, oh great Eagle! Maybe the "Sprung" snow has just kept you indoors and you are idly seeking mischief?

4/6/08, 8:20 AM

just reading the first paragraph, i thought you were retiring! I am headed there now.

4/6/08, 10:03 AM

Dang I am still feeling bad, and obliviously confused... I meant I thought you were retireing your Blog... and I am headed to your new site now.

4/6/08, 10:04 AM

Post a Comment