Investment Opportunity  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Governess Palin announced on Wednesday, that she will sell the West Wind II Jet that past Governor Frank Murkowski purchased for his travel needs. According to the LA Daily Gazette, the new governor plans to sell the aircraft through E-Bay, although it has not been listed at this time. The sale price suggested by the Gazette was 2.5 million dollars, which is less than the balance owed on the aircraft.
However, when my laughter subsided after reading this particular article, the entrepreneurial side of me came up with a great business and lucrative investment concept. The "governors jet" would be ideally suited for the first of the fleet.

Right up front, I will tell you that I am looking for investors for this new business venture. No minimum amount will be refused, however, keep in mind that we need to raise 2.5 million in just a few weeks in order to be competitive on e-Bay.

The business plan is as follows: Flights out of any airport on the Kenai Peninsula is less than desirable for the traveling public, prices to LA is excessive and schedules do not always coincide with connecting flights out of LA. There are no direct flights from the Kenai Peninsula to any locations other than LA. Anchor Point is becoming a very popular destination point for the visiting public. This is due in part to the fabulous sport fishing opportunities and the new professional golf course that has recently opened. Currently, the Kyollnen International Airport, located adjacent to Hole 6 of the golf course is not being fully utilized with the exception of three private aircraft.

Recently, I have completed some research on two destinations that are not well known by the traveling public, however, with just a little promotion they could become very popular because they are not well known, subsequently are not tourist oriented. These locations include Wamsutter, Wyoming and Beaver, Utah.

My business plan would be to have direct flights originating in Anchor Point, a twenty two minute lay over in LA and then direct flights into Wamsutter with a three day lay over at their finest resort. From Wamsutter, the jet set would then fly to Beaver, Utah for another three days of western hospitality. The flight would then depart Beaver, Utah on the seventh day for a non-stop flight back to Anchor Point.

Some logistics will need to be overcome, however, they are only minor. Wamsutter and Beaver do not have an airport, however, they are adjacent to the Interstate Highway system so the roadway can be utilized as a runway. We will also need to hire a pilot and co-pilot as well as build a terminal at the Kyollnen International Airport. Flight attendants are not a problem, I have enough grand daughters to fill that position for many years. The ground crew is also no problem, I have a son that is an electrician (lineman) but close enough, a son in law that is a diesel mechanic (close enough to a jet engine) and another son in law that is a Plumma, I am sure he can figure out all the tubing and piping inside the aircraft.

Time is of essence in this matter, if you would like to be in on the ground floor of this solid business plan and sound investment opportunity, please contact me directly by telephone so I can provide you the information that you will need to make direct deposits into my account.

This entry was posted on December 13, 2006 at Wednesday, December 13, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Count me in....although I have no money to invest...I could be a ticket agent!!!

12/14/06, 9:01 AM

Count me in....although I have no money to invest...I could be a ticket agent!!!

12/14/06, 9:04 AM

Every Alaskan could kick in a couple bucks to buy the plane for Murkowski as a going away present.

12/14/06, 4:15 PM

Heidi, I see why you have a truck with an automatic transmission, you have a problem with double clutching and by the way, you could not have posted your comments as the times indicate, I checked the site at 10 a.m. and there were no comments - is your biological clock running slow?

12/14/06, 11:28 PM

Speaking of the time - how did you post this coming sunday at 12:12AM? Maybe your mind and blog are in a time warp from thinking of supersonic travel?.

comment posted on 12-15-06 at 5:45 AM

12/15/06, 5:46 AM

Plumma, you seem to be having a problem with times and dates - I re-checked my site and found no problem. Why would I make a post three days in advance, I have trouble enough keeping up to date, you might want to check your monitor or your clock - did you switch off from daylight savings time?

12/15/06, 9:04 AM

I have micro soft flight simulator experrience
plus with my big rig experience I think I could
land this thing on any truck stop in Wamsutter or
Beaver for that matter-places I know the location of so GPS is an option I would not have to rely on.
I would use dead reckoning and IFR(i follow roads).
Besides those uniforms pilots wear are snazzy and are real chick magnets-need alll the help i can get.

12/19/06, 6:08 PM

all you need is a name-Iditibeaver airways.
or Alaskasutter.

12/19/06, 6:12 PM

Post a Comment