Safety First  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Anytime that you are doing something that could result in head injuries, you should wear a safety helmet. I am happy to see this guy wearing his safety helmet while strolling the streets in his ruby slippers. Although, upon seeing them I considered what great Christmas gifts that they would make for my grandchildren. I would just have to hope that if they had a pair, they would dress appropriately and not play around the area in which their father and Uncle Homer was cooking.

Merry Christmas From My Site To Your Site

This entry was posted on December 15, 2006 at Friday, December 15, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I would like to commend you on your bravery - Not many would post their self-portrait while in drag. Something we were all aware of, but wouldn't ask.

12/16/06, 9:41 AM

Post a Comment