1st Anniversary  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Today, marks the 1st Anniversary of this site, Hyperbole Prattle. During this past year, there have been a total of 265 prattle postings made and a total of 11,542 hits to the site. I would like to thank all of you for stopping by to visit on a regular basis, it has been fun.

I would especially like to thank my children for introducing me to the world of blog, we have had a great time . Perhaps communications in this form has provided a little insight into ourselves that we have never shown before. Perhaps it is has provided us a little "historical" knowledge of the past, if not an opportunity to reflect upon the past and relive some of those memories. Perhaps, it has provided a little humor when we needed it the most or just a break in the daily routine. As for me, I have written articles for newspapers, several magazine articles, and a daily script for a radio program, however, the most enjoyment that I have had in writing has been in maintaining this site.

I especially want to thank my very own, personal "tinker". To date, I have no concept of how to set up a site so I turned this project over to my daughter, Heidi, to "tinker" with. Between herself and the Plumma, they designed the site as it is today, no changes have been made from the original site. It has served me well, so I see no great need to change anything.

To all that have visited the site, I thank you for your quest for knowledge with a good dose of hyperbolism and prattling.

This entry was posted on February 27, 2007 at Tuesday, February 27, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

WARNING: The first "anniversary" link is not working, unless you want to read a blank page. The original posting (if you care to read it) is in the archives on the site (February 27, 2006).

2/27/07, 9:22 AM

Happy Blog-versary! Looking forward to blogging your prattle another year.
I'm also proud of your new-found ability to link! You should really have high speed 'net...

2/27/07, 3:53 PM

Wow a whole year...and we haven't gotten bored, and still love to read you. Congratulations!!

2/27/07, 6:57 PM

You are such a "linker", first pictures and now links, what other surprises do you have out there.

2/27/07, 6:58 PM

Funny that you should mention that, there has been a "secret out there" for a couple of months - no one has discovered it yet! Could there possibly be "two" prattle sites?

2/27/07, 9:41 PM

Post a Comment