Ugly Fish Contest  

Posted by Stan Harrington

It has been brought to my attention that an "ugly fish contest" is underway. The concept for this competition was originated by a guy that knows ugly fish, most of them on the small size. His entry is a blobfish and it is a fish that only it's mother could love. I am sure the father of this beauty most likely fled the scene as soon as he saw the off spring. However, I hold firm in my belief that my two entries are uglier than his single entry, therefore he has the third ugliest fish picture.


This entry was posted on January 24, 2009 at Saturday, January 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Your fish are kinda cute!

1/24/09, 11:47 AM

Okay, buddy.
Those are some ugly fish, but the "feet" are cute.
Game on!

1/24/09, 11:52 AM

Heidi, like I said in my posting, only a mother could love something this ugly.

1/24/09, 11:54 AM

The second pic - with feet - looks as if he has had his mouth around a piece of cherry cheesecake!

1/25/09, 10:59 AM

Post a Comment