Thank You  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Today is a big day for Hyperbole Prattle. I came online as a Blogger 210 days ago, (February 27, 2006), since that time I have made 231 verbose prattlings. However, at sometime today my little counter will click over to 10,000 hits to my site. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that visit my site. I know a lot of you just visit without leaving a comment to see what I am prattling about and I appreciate that. For those that leave a comment, I appreciate your time and effort. I have had so much fun with the site, it has become a daily habit so I really want to thank my daughters for getting me involved. I would especially like to thank my daughter, the Erotic Screamer and the Plumma for setting up my site and being my most avid readers. Who will be number 10,000? Don't get your hopes up, there is no prize. Once again, Thank You.

This entry was posted on January 4, 2007 at Thursday, January 04, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

IT was me!!!....sorry I ruied it for everyone else...I just had to... refresh the page a few times.

1/4/07, 10:00 AM

You not only ruied it but you also runined it - now you will never really know if there was a prize or not because you admitted to cheating -

1/4/07, 1:30 PM

Just to burst Heidi's bubble, I read the blog from the Bloglines feed. I rarely actually come to the site.

Many others probably do the same. By my estimation you hit 10,000 124 days ago. All she did was crash the server.

Send her a bill.

1/6/07, 1:42 AM

Post a Comment