Double Identity  

Posted by Stan Harrington

It is a good thing that I stay up late to monitor Blog Sites while the blogger is asleep, unaware what their sites are doing when they are not looking. It appears, my daughter in law, Ms. Moose, is leading a double life, one in LA and also posing as a male in India! Upon the discovery, I called the "tinker" to notify her of the emergency, which led to my second discovery, the Alpha Female Wolf does not like to be called at midnight! Before you rush to this site to see what has transpired, you may want to go slowly as I cannot guarantee that you will not catch something you don't want. I took a quick peek and ran, but was there long enough to see what I assume is two sites mingling with one another and I do not want to go there! Those are the great pictures that Erica took and posted to her site, asking that they not be used, but unless Erica has grown a beard since I saw her last, that is not Erica in the profile picture. I can hardly wait to hear the rest of the story.

This entry was posted on September 19, 2006 at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Thats funny cause when i looked this morning it was a chick...and she didn't have a beard!!
Her new template needs some tinkering and with the master training her ...it might work out.

9/20/06, 9:36 AM

You know... I really thought someone was dead when I answered the phone at midnight!! He thought he was funny...giggling like a kid making prank phone calls.
I got Sister in Law this morning though...with a very serious face, she had just woken up, and I told her, I got a phone call at midnight about her...that you had called...you should have seen her face...I had to giveup the story and couldn't play it out.

9/20/06, 9:42 AM

Post a Comment