SNAG  

Posted by Stan Harrington

It has come to my attention from several feminist's that my Blog Site (Hyperbole Prattle) is to masculine and of no interest to the female gender. If this is the case, my sincere apologies because I do consider myself as a Sensitive New Age Guy (SNAG). It is my desire that anyone that visits my site feels welcome and free to comment on my personal views regardless of their sex. I feel that my site is well balanced and provides a variety of topics to make comments.

Being a New Age Guy, I can understand the feelings expressed by those who feel that I have slighted or offended the female gender. Therefore, I dedicate this posting to all the ladies out there, hoping that you will find something of interest to you in the latest fashions, hair styles, make up, beauty hints, and entertainment suggestions that I have enclosed.














This entry was posted on September 12, 2006 at Tuesday, September 12, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Let me be the first female to comment on this site. While I am completely satisfied with your effort, I as a typical female, have found faults in your post. You have only posted pictures of beautiful supermodels...and one middle-aged male stripper. I really do think you have set the standards high for the females and lower for the males. Not really fair.

9/12/06, 10:53 PM

uh..ooops, did not see the fat chick in a mini skirt..

9/12/06, 11:02 PM

who are these feminist? I bet they don't look like those picture...whats with the warning at the bottom?

9/13/06, 7:24 AM

I can't win, I try to bring information to my site that is of interest to the female gender and I get blamed for not properly "profiling" a feminist! Those of the male gender that will visit my site will most likely not even look at these pictures unless they are intrested in women's fashions, hair styles and etc. I thought the away of pictures were well balanced - some better than others! As for the warning at the bottom, I do not know how that appeared or the ramifications if I push the button - so I will ignore it but it may be a plot to squelch my 4th Amendment rights - I just wonder who and how my site was "tinkered" with.

9/13/06, 8:39 AM

Post a Comment