Heavenly Welcome Home  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Within five minutes of our arrival home from a recent trip to LA, the following "Welcome Home" message was received from the heavens. Was it coincidental that the message rested upon the National Ensign that belonged to Brother Don or was it his way of welcoming us home? Perhaps, it was a message to all of us, since the flag overlooks the entrance to the Hole In the Wall Recreational area, that he wants to know when we will all once again inhabit the "Hole In The Wall". You be the judge but as for me, it is no coincidence that it should occur at that particular time.




This entry was posted on September 5, 2006 at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Hello...is it working? Is that word verification?

9/6/06, 9:50 AM

It Works.... Did you find the pot of gold? I hope the pxmodp you did!

9/6/06, 9:52 AM

O.K. Tinkler Belle why aree you tinkering with my site and how did I get word verification all of a sudden? I got it, how do i get rid of it? How did you get my password? I thought I changed it! Yep, I found the pot of gold, he was sneaky and you will have to work for it, it is located in the basement of the "Duck House"

9/6/06, 9:58 AM

what a beautiful site...wish it was not going to be memorial day before we again inhabbit the hole....but if we start shopping now we could have one heck of a feast the next time we join ranks in the pit.dont forget the guacomole dana.

9/6/06, 1:41 PM

Yep, access to this site is also working - my suggestion would be for the two of you to adjust your glasses and increase the light on your keyboard so you can see what you are doing.

9/6/06, 11:05 PM

Post a Comment