Anchor River  

Posted by Stan Harrington

I have been fishing the Anchor River since the territorial days of Alaska, this is my paradise. I was reminded of this today as I fished for Steelhead Trout. It was a beautiful day, a misty rain falling with occasional breaks of sun. From where I was fishing, I glanced upstream to see this perfect arc. The number of fish that I hooked or landed mattered very little because I was at this special place at this particular moment in time. It was a special scene that could never be duplicated.

This entry was posted on October 30, 2006 at Monday, October 30, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Sometimes fish are just part of the serenity. Once in a while I look in over the AR bridge and try to guess who is fishing. You should have a few cameras broadcasting pics online from different angles.

10/30/06, 9:59 PM

Post a Comment