Look At these Hams  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Some big hams in this picture, but as I mentioned in my posting of yesterday, here is another blatant exploitation of the Arctic Polar Pig. These little piglets were quite content living in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, unknown to most and surviving for the past century. Now they are being exhibited and made to dress up in "frilly girly" things, it even appears that this particular pig is a boar. I am sure that this particular pig and those others that have been captured, would much rather be living their life as a nomadic band of happy piggies instead of being dressed up to entertain humans. The least we could do out of respect for them is to make them a national symbol of one of our political parties, especially the one that has a history of adding a lot of "pork" to our national budget.

This entry was posted on October 23, 2006 at Monday, October 23, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Should a Ham duke it out with the elephant and Donkey in the liberal commercial for Gov. ads?

10/24/06, 5:51 AM

That is nothing....

I think Valette has won the award for the photo that shows the "blatant exploitation of the Artic Polar pig"...

http://www.folsomstreetfair.com/

10/24/06, 7:24 AM

I visited Valette's site - saw no pigs so I visited the web page that you posted - you as well as Valette have such a strage since of humor, especially when I am just now having my morning coffee and was subjected to the three pictures that I saw - still no good looking pigs just a bunch of guys standing around sucking face and copping feels with each other - pigs have more class than that! I sure want to go to Folosom Street Fair next year, I will put it in Golden Grannies travel itinerary.

10/24/06, 9:51 AM

Please refer to the comment section of the posting from the blog posted prior to this posting (Exploitation)

10/24/06, 10:05 AM

I referred to the blog posted prior to this posting (Exploitation)...and commented!

10/25/06, 9:30 PM

That was just plain gross...and whats with the photographer...going in for a closer look?

10/26/06, 8:07 AM

Post a Comment