Pumpkin Carving Contest II  

Posted by Stan Harrington

With a few pumpkins remain un-carved, today I could not pass up the opportunity to do a little more artistic impressions of people that I know and love. I looked at this pumpkin several times, however I kept passing it over due to the stem on the pumpkin, then I recalled that there are two sisters, the youngest sister always teasing her older sibling about her nose. Consequently, this entry into the 2006 Pumpkin Carving Contest is titled "Big Sister". Any resemblance of someone you know is strictly coincidental.



This morning, while enjoying my morning coffee and viewing the replica of the "Plumma" working in my rock garden, I could not help but sense that he was lonely and needed someone to keep him company. Although, I did have to go into the Little Hamlet By The Sea to acquire two additional pumpkins, the trip was well worth it and now the view outside my window is perfect. Since my entry into the Pumpkin Carving Contest had already been entered under the name of the "The Plumma", the new entry is tagged as "Plumma's Partner" but, each time I looked that them I just call them "Plumma and Plumage" or "John and Heidi" for short!

This entry was posted on October 29, 2006 at Sunday, October 29, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

My light indicator came on letting me know that you were cruising through the blogs - I would suggest you quit playing with your mouse and hit the road, I heard you could catch beaver fever in Beaver, Utah

10/29/06, 10:28 AM

Just got a phone call, the Ranger is back on the road again - had enough of Beaver.

10/29/06, 10:38 AM

I love the TA-TA's... but John looks like he gained some weight....and the portrait of "BIG SIS" is perfect!!

10/31/06, 10:19 PM

Post a Comment