Hole In The Wall Mystery  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Remember when we use to play a lot of board games, we had a great time! One particular game came to mind yesterday while I was doing a walk about in the Hole In Wall Recreational Area to make a final winter security check. Remember the board game, "Clue", Mrs. Mustard in the kitchen with a hammer?
Yesterday, I was startled to discover a grizzly crime scene that occurred in the campground. I cannot disclose the scene, nor the location, the victim or the weapon, but upon your return to the HITWRA this next spring, I am sure that you will be shocked at the viciousness of the crime. I think, I know who committed this dastardly deed, however, I will keep that theory to myself and see if any of you can solve the crime, sight unseen. Someone out there knows about it and are the guilty party. Who could it have been, who did they kill, what weapon did they use and where did they commit the crime?

This entry was posted on October 14, 2006 at Saturday, October 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

What a mystery! A murder you say! Do we get to guess - like CLUE?

I say it was a Moose, in the kitchen, with a lead pipe.

10/14/06, 9:26 AM

Some one got the BOOT!!!! Not the BOOT...was it a shovel? or maybe the fire pit?.....As for the who??? Well all was well the last time a Buffalo was at HITWRA....so I am thinking a wolf pup...moose member...or even an ever attentive Eagle...Need more clues to narrow it down.

10/14/06, 6:30 PM

This was a murder, the victim is still in place, the weapon is at the scene.

10/14/06, 9:56 PM

DId someone kill my mouse? Him and the snake are the only ones left down there... besides Arnie..

10/14/06, 11:45 PM

blog a picture of the crime scene...from the bluff...we cant wait till spring...the evidence will be ruined from the flood

10/15/06, 9:48 AM

Who said anything about the crime taking place outside?

10/15/06, 10:41 AM

Did I just hear Vincent Price?

10/16/06, 9:50 PM

Post a Comment