Pumpkin Carving Contest  

Posted by Stan Harrington

With all of our thoughts turning to pumpkin carving, today, I spent the better part of the day and six new pumpkins to come up with my entry into the pumpkin carving contest. If any of you, who will have more callers at your door on Halloween night than I, please feel free to duplicate my artistic impression titled, "Homer After A Night Of Drinking The Witches Brew".



I would also like to place a second entry into the competition, this concept came to me about the time I was sick of cleaning and carving pumpkins. I have this one displayed in my rock garden, I thought it was appropriate spot. This artistic impression is titled "The Plumma".

This entry was posted on October 28, 2006 at Saturday, October 28, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Good barfer. I can see Homer in the artism.

10/29/06, 8:47 AM

You are really getting into this carving thing....what are you dressing up as ...for Halloween.

10/29/06, 9:39 AM

I am impressed, what was Jack O Lantern drinking. Rough nite at the Anchor River Inn. Bloggin here in no less than Beaver, Utah.

10/29/06, 9:50 AM

Way to go "Ranger", another lay-over in Beaver, Utah. Must be good being back inthe west, int he past two weeks you have been in Penn., then northwest to Wisconsin, down to Lincoln, Nebraska and now in Utah. Although, you do not seem to be makingh good time on this trip, talked to you last night from Ogden, Utah - now you are in Beaver, about 60 miles in distance - a little early inthe day fort a lay-over!

10/29/06, 10:00 AM

A short layover and where I spent the nite if much futher than 60 miles. You really need an atlas.
SInce I was last here in Beaver the town council must have selected a proper mascot for the C of C billboard near the exit. A real bucktoothed one. Probably better than I would have come up with for them. Better stop now or I'll say things better left from the blog sphere-what are the rules anyhow?

10/29/06, 10:15 AM

Post a Comment