My Day  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Today, we were once again treated to heavy rains showers! Since it was to wet to cut firewood for the Hole In the Wall Recreational Area, I decided to run into the "Little Hamlet by the Sea" for some shopping and just a change of atmosphere. I would like to say that I enjoy this, but anymore, it is difficult to make this trip, the atmosphere of the community has changed so much over the years.




The first store that I stopped by to do a little browsing had this sign prominently posted on their front door, although it assured me that I would be safe while shopping, I decided I would go visit the local gun shop to browse through their selection of fine guns, where I would really feel safe.



While the Erotic Screamer discovered the "Disposable Panty" during one of her shopping sprees in LA, today, while shopping in the "Little Hamlet By the Sea" I discovered something that has real market potential. It is compact and serves dual purposes including a ball point pen, but make sure the massager is turned off before writing or your penmanship may be a little difficult to read. I wonder who is going to get this for Christmas!



Several of the streets in Homer were paved this past summer, the City of Homer Public Works Department were putting on the finishing touches today. I am assuming they are hurriedly trying to get everything finished before the snow starts to fly. Perhaps, they should invent a paint sprayer with spell check.



We have become acquainted with a family that just moved to the "Little Village by the River" from Arkansas. Today, upon returning home from the little town down the road a bit, they came over to visit and brought their dogs so they could play with "Dutch" and "Goldie". Nice enough dogs, but they say a dog will take on the personality and intelligence of the master. But, that comment could lead to an entire blog on it's own.

This entry was posted on October 16, 2006 at Monday, October 16, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Great looking dogs!

10/17/06, 9:35 PM

Poor Dutch

10/20/06, 4:46 AM

I hope one of these is not his future bride.

10/20/06, 4:47 AM

Post a Comment