It Beats The Mini Skirt  

Posted by Stan Harrington

To keep all of you ladies informed in the current fashion trends, a new look will be coming soon to your favorite Walmart Stores, J.C. Penny's and the GAP. Although, I have to admit to myself that I will enjoy this new look, I just do not want to see my daughters or grand daughters walking around in this latest trend in fashions. Currently, this line is the "hottie item" in Japan so we can expect to see it appearing on our streets by early spring. For some reason, I can foresee an increase in the number of car wrecks and neck injuries incurred with this "new look". Those communities and schools that have been trying to prohibit the showing of the top of the panty or boxer shorts are going to have a tough time with this new look.
Relax, if you have not seen these, the skirt or jeans are colored to represent the showing of the panties. It is just an optical illusion, however, who will ever know for sure except for the female that is wearing the outfit?

This entry was posted on January 24, 2008 at Thursday, January 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

This was my 401st posting, I could have written something educational or news worthy, but that is not what my site is all about - it is about life in general and really fits well with one of my very first postings, "The Bra Caper"! I still have 34 left if anyone wants to bnuy my collection!

1/24/08, 9:49 PM

Mornin', Prattler. That's what I would call good art.

1/25/08, 5:40 AM

i like it, you mean a big butted woman could wear this and have us thinking she has a nice tush? hope it does not catch on and truckers and plumma don't start wearing some like this, plumma's crack is bad enough, we dont need the full picture.

1/25/08, 5:58 AM

Why would someone create an "optical illusion" of their panties riding up their Butt?

1/25/08, 6:53 AM

After sitting in class for the last five days I am wondering is this work appropriate?
Probably not.
They are too short!

1/25/08, 4:47 PM

I favor the thong one. Do they make one for men, that shows us scratching our butt or something?

1/26/08, 5:51 AM

Post a Comment