Good Morning  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Well another day of drizzling rain, a little wind and the Tournament is canceled once again, will try it next weekend. Just checked the Doppler Radar, it appears that we will run out of rain in the next hour or so. In case you were wondering the LA area looks clear right now. As it drizzles, it will give me a chance to touch bases with each of the blog sites, starting to get enough of them with the Bear Clan coming on line that I can spend a good two hours just traveling to family members home bases.
I am hoping that by the time I finish my travels this morning that I will be able to get out and work on the multi-purpose building. Got to get that door done, I don't think Mama Bear is going to enjoy another Blue Tarp this year. Still have to get that custom door made, but this time I pre-measured the hole in the wall. It is three little black marks less than 30 inches in width and 7 little black marks past 72 inches long. I also need to make a stool to step on, it seems that I did not get a good measurement on the throne. Anyone under six foot tall will have to get a running start to get up and on to the throne if I do not build a foot stool. Not even going to tell you how I measure for the height of the seat! After a few beers, it is going to drive Homer and Plumma crazy, do you realize how difficult it is to cut a round hole, it will make a challenging target for them to hit after a little Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Real estate agents were showing the house yesterday, so Terry and I and the two dogs went for a drive to the beach. I could not believe the number of Eagles that have moved into the area, in one spot I could count twenty nine of them and there were more the closer we got to the mouth of the river. Majestic looking birds, what a awesome and inspiring representative of the senior clan. The "vision" was destiny.
Can't bug myself, so off to the various sites I go.

This entry was posted on May 7, 2006 at Sunday, May 07, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Good morning father...yes we have Partly sunny sky's here in LA... Time to get my crew to finish cleaning up the world outside!!!
It takes me three to four hours to check on everyone because JD sits here and backseat bloggs me.... "GO LOOK AT WHAT I WROTE!! HUH, Did you read what i wrote??? Remember when i wrote??? No i didn't read that it was more then 5 lines."

5/7/06, 9:54 AM

Man she sound a bit testy today...must be too much wine last night. I get up early just to blog...cant find the usually after the kids wake up. Today they went to the zoo...sounds like the throne room will fit in well with the olympic events you have previously written about...as for the Eagles...last year Heath and I watched two of those "majestic" birds...tear the feather out of a sea-gull...all were waiting to fish...tide had not turned and the Eagles must have lost patients...it took them all of thirty seconds...with the help of another who flew in to "steal" the kill....to tear that bird to pieces and fly away leaving nothing but feathers and a little blood to show for it..now the loss of a sea gull to the majestic eagle is a small loss for the survival of the fittest....but the trauma to my sensitve senses will last a life time....can I sue the government for ptsd on that?

5/7/06, 12:55 PM

What are your fingers in pain too from that long night at the auction....

5/8/06, 1:15 PM

Post a Comment