Mother  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Wishing all of the Mothers a very Happy Mothers Day. From a male prospective, we often overlook the important role that a mother plays in our lives, whether it be our own mother or our wives. As men, we do not always acknowledge or even see the enormous burden that you take upon yourselves to raise a family. A most common phase we use when asked something by our children is "go see your mother", because we know you will always be there to make a decision that we do not want to make. We often overlook the things that you do, not only for our children but also for us as husbands. But, we will also be the first to admit that we could not raise the family without you, you are the strength and love of the family. So today, if you have not recently talked to your mother, pick up the phone and give her a call, just to let her know you are thinking of her and at the end of the conversation, a simple "Thank You" is all that she needs to hear. Wishing all of you, Happy Mothers Day.

This entry was posted on May 14, 2006 at Sunday, May 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Funny how a few short years ago...I did not appreciate my mom the way I do today...guess we have to go through the process to understand...MOM I LOVE YOU...and THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING THE GREATEST MOM I COULD HAVE...ps...realy that is thanks for not killing me when you had the chance.....I could say I am sorry a thousand times over...but I bet I sure appreciate you would be a better comment


LOVE YOU MOM

5/14/06, 11:53 AM

Post a Comment