Happy Mothers Day  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Mom,
Wishing you a very Happy Mothers Day. I am sorry for all the birthdays and Mothers Day that I missed sharing with you, but I know you understand and will forgive. That is what made you special, you were always there for your children. You were an inspiration, often going without for yourself to give to your children. Always there to provide, love, and protect us. You gave us life, you gave us the support that we needed to survive in the world as we grew older and spread our wings, for that I will be eternally grateful. Thank you for the memories we shared, memories that I can now reflect back on and be with you in my thoughts and heart. You took a little boy and transformed him into a man, I hope that I have made you proud to call me "son" because I am very proud to call you my "mom". With all my love, your loving son.
Stan

This entry was posted on May 14, 2006 at Sunday, May 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Grandma you have always been an inspiration to me...I too am proud to call you Grandma...and I know you are proud of me too...With all those boys...well it is amazing the woman stayed sane.

5/14/06, 11:51 AM

Post a Comment