We Got Tagged  

Posted by Stan Harrington

For those of us that visit the blog site of the Howling Female Wolf (since I am a "Sensitive New Age Guy" I refuse to use that "b" word the rhymes with witch) she challenged us with a tag that had been forwarded from Vallette. Since the "b" word Wolf was good enough to play "Hyperbole Trivia" all winter. I will accept the challenge of the tag and expose my inner most thoughts and feelings. Being secure in myself knowing that I am truly a SNAG.
I SAID: I want to retire, I intend to do it despite the pressure not to!
I WANT: My entire family to be safe, secure, and well! As a father, I would gladly accept any illness that any member of my family has if it was humanly possible to transfer it.
I WISH: To dance with each of my eight lovely granddaughters at their wedding, I would extend that wish to my four grandsons, but they would want to lead!
I HATE: Wanna be actors and actresses that make political statements without the knowledge that is required to make a decision. None of us have the facts that our leadership has in regards to making major decisions pertaining to the War on Terror.
I MISS: Sitting down to a dinner that my mother prepared out of nothing, as well I miss sitting down and playing a "cut throat" game of dominos with my father or trading a good gun with him. I miss hearing my oldest brothers laughter and his carefree attitude. I miss the phone calls and practical joke letters from my other brother that we lost at Christmas.
I FEAR: Loosing a child.
I HEAR: Music that brings fond memories of my past back into reality.
I WONDER: What new adventures await me in the future days, months, and years.
I REGRET: Nothing. Perhaps with the advantage of hindsight, I would have done some things different, but that is the past from which you learn.
I AM NOT: A good politician - the political atmosphere would drive me crazy.
I DANCE: After I have had just a touch of the rum and lime.
I SING: To myself and where no one will ever hear it!
I CRY: Parts of movies, at funerals, and thoughts of those I have lost.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: On schedule or time - I love to procrastinate.
I MADE: A lot of great friends throughout the years.
I WRITE: What I am thinking at the moment, very seldom do I prepare in advance to write anything. I write and speak in public by ab libbing seldom using notes.
I CONFUSE: Following detailed directions.
I NEED: To quit smoking!
I SHOULD: Quit smoking
I START: the day with several cups of coffee, thinking and watching the morning news.
I FINISH: The day with working in the office, listening to the news, and wondering why I am a night person!
I TAG: You!

This entry was posted on May 18, 2006 at Thursday, May 18, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

you had some great answers here....I wish Valette would have Tagged you first!!

5/19/06, 7:58 AM

father I love you!!

5/19/06, 4:17 PM

Post a Comment