Artistic interpretation  

Posted by Stan Harrington

If you pick up a current copy of the Anchorage Daily News (March 9, 2006) you will discover that I have applied my artistic talents to my private collection of bras (See Previous post "Bra"). I feel that this is a special artistic talent as well as an "uplifting" experience when you allow your creative thought process develop fully into a form of art. If you to, would like to have a special, limited addition of this new art form, please do not hestitate in contacting me.

This entry was posted on March 9, 2006 at Thursday, March 09, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Seeing how i don't get the daily paper ...I found it online. I think i might go to teh action...which one is yours?

Here is the Story from ADN http://www.adn.com/life/arts/story/7515940p-7427792c.html

With Photo's

http://www.adn.com/life/arts/v-story_gallery_1/story/7515940p-7427792c.html


Your next lesson dad will be how to "link" your story to the proper referance material.

3/9/06, 3:28 PM

Learn to Link something to something. Yeh! right after I perfect brain surgery and how to harness the atom.

3/9/06, 4:53 PM

LOL I liked the white one with the doll faces on it...

3/10/06, 7:40 AM

Dad it is really not hard you dunker...it is right there where you post...Shana are you listening?
It is a little icon (picture), of our planet the “earth” with a paper clip over it… right up at the top where you post… by the font and stuff...see it????
Highlight the text you want to "link" to another web page and click the mini earth w/ the paper clip...a box comes up and you write (copy/paste) in the URL of the page you want to share...click okay....and wal-la you are done.

3/10/06, 7:50 PM

Post a Comment