Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit III  

Posted by Stan Harrington


It is time to play Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit once again. For the results from the last posting, I would refer you to the comments section for that posting. Once again, very disappointing! Keeping this in mind, perhaps, they are to difficult, so today's game will be much easier. To be considered for the prize for guessing correctly, you must answer each of the following questions:
(1) Who Is This?
(2) Where Was The Picture Taken?
(3) Age Of The Person?
(4) Date Of The Picture?
Good Luck With Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit

This entry was posted on March 16, 2006 at Thursday, March 16, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

That would be ME!! It was taken in Anchorage Alaska, in our backyard on Via Balboa. I am in 2nd grade, spring of 1980 maybe 1981....cookies were on sale. Funny thing though...I remember being cuter then that.

3/16/06, 12:39 PM

I thought it was bia? What do I know? I wasn't very old then. Here is a little quiz how old was I when I lived there if I am one year younger than Heath? Which house did we live in?

3/17/06, 12:12 AM

by the way the only reason I am not participating in the trivia game is because do not know the answers. I do enjoy reading everyone's comments though?

3/17/06, 12:14 AM

It was simple to make a judgement in this particular trivial question. The picture is of Heidi in our backyard when we lived in Ancorage. The year was 1981. She was a very good Girl Scout Cookie sales representative, although she did eat more than she sold. Heidi, my congratulations on winning, your prize is your choice of any box of girl scout cookies that you desire and please put them on my account. Thanks for playing.
Good to see some new comments coming in - when can we expect the completion of the site so we can bug you as well.

3/17/06, 12:51 AM

Reall Eyes was 1 or two since her hubby is 5 years young then me.

And thank for the cookies dad...YUM

3/17/06, 9:20 AM

wow guess this one is over but now I have a chance to comment and sister may not come back to check....that little girl was throwing a fit before that picture...she was woken from a nap...NEVER wake Heidi from a nap...and once again the parents were on some picture taking craze...it was like the flu...they would get this whim and for hours we would have to pose for these shots...I will say the camera was so much easier on the eyes then the old 8mm video camera with the spot light on top...yes folks we have home movies...produced and directed by the PaPa and MaMa Skunk........

3/18/06, 7:54 AM

Post a Comment