A New Day  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Wishing each of you a good day. What a beautiful day it is, currently we are having gale force winds and blowing snow. I would give you a marine forecast for Cook Inlet, but from my observation post, I cannot see the inlet due to low visibility. Homer picked a mighty fine day to host the annual Winter King Salmon Derby. If you were planning to come down and join in on this festive moment, I would suggest you do something more constructive and conserve the King Salmon population.
At first light this morning, I could not help but notice that the "tinker" had been "tinkering" under the cover of darkness. I now have a "Cautionary" warning on my blog! I love it and it does sum up my personal choice of writing. There are thousands of good stories to be told out there, but if you embellish them slightly, they become great stories. If you not only embellish them but also include a little imagination, they become "classic" stories.
Prior to my departure, just a friendly reminder, if you like to plan ahead and follow the concept of the six P's, you have only 30 and 60 shopping days remaining.

This entry was posted on March 18, 2006 at Saturday, March 18, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Advertising for Birthday Presents again Pop? Good Morning to you too...cloudy and overcast in anchorage...they said the S word is expected...

3/18/06, 7:57 AM

Thanks for the good wishes...I always do enjoy how subtle you are.

3/19/06, 12:25 AM

Happy Un-brithday...to you.

3/19/06, 9:20 AM

Post a Comment