Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit Tertius Decimus  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Good Day To All: It is time to play once again, the results from Duodecimus may be found in the comment section for that particular round. This round is going to be more difficult but quite a story:
(1) What Is The Make Of This Truck?
(2) Where Was The Picture Taken?
(3) What Was This Truck Used For?

This entry was posted on March 29, 2006 at Wednesday, March 29, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

If this is the truck that we played in as kids when we visited The Epperson Homestead....it is a Ford...it was used to haul cattle and supplies to the homestead...I do believe it was 1945 or something like that...I also believe it is still up there grown into the land scape...

3/29/06, 10:05 AM

I wouldn't know...I was alway told the "snow was to deep" or the "Grass was to high" and that I was to little to go.

3/29/06, 9:23 PM

Okay I had an inspiration...not to listen to Shana....

Is this the truck that your family drove up? The truck you and your brother hauled the Shetland Ponies? The ponies Tad was going to make his fortune on? The truck that you had to tie the doors shut? The truck that you had to run the windshield wipers with a string?.....

Did I get it right? HUH?

3/30/06, 8:39 AM

Heidi - you are sooooo sneaky, you read the posting "The Pony Ride", then came back to this site and answered the questions - smart of you not to leave a comment in "The Posting" so we would have known that you were there - you are just dying waiting to be caught so you can go on with your day - a great attempt, but once more you were caught "tinker" belle! Oh, by the way, yo are right but are disqualified for cheating!

3/30/06, 8:47 AM

My Reply is to long to post here...I maintain my innocents.

Its Dinker to you!!

3/30/06, 12:40 PM

I would expect nothing less from one of my sibblings...I am the only one that ever played fair.

3/30/06, 1:19 PM

I call BS on Shana....I did not cheat....

3/30/06, 8:11 PM

Post a Comment