Up Date  

Posted by Stan Harrington

You asked me to update you on a regular basis pertaining to the family contribution that I forwarded to Colorado for the memorial garden. The names of the four members of our family that have passed away will be placed on the memorial plaque at the base of the Colorado Blue Spruce. The ten clumps of Aspen Trees will be spread around the landscaped area. Thanks to the U.S. Postal Service tracking system which I checked today, the shipment of funds arrived at 1847 Story Lane at 1:44 p.m., Friday, March 10, 2006. The cost of shipping was less than I had expected, only cost $13.47 to ship 30 feet of coins. I have not received any acknowledgement on the receipt of the funds, I do wish I could have been there or at least had a reliable spy to relay their reaction to our generous donation. I am sure they were very pleased with our rapid response to their request. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear from them.

This entry was posted on March 14, 2006 at Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I see alot of "ours" written in this statement...I will back you on this little escapade but all retaliations are the sole responsibility of the brains behind the scam...My guess is your gonna get it..........

3/15/06, 6:38 AM

The "old" man is a little more observant than his daughters give him credit. As parents, you have surely learned that parents know everything that their children do. I could not help but notice this morning when I opened my blog, that a "dinker" has been "dinkering" with my site. I have a new category titled "Contributors" and if you look, in very small letters there are two names. I think it is a great idea - however, what happened to the picture of me and my "loyal" companion - one that does not "dinker" with me is missing! How am I suppose to know if I am on the right site if I do not have a picture to go by. You know with my sight inpairment, I cannot see the letters but I can make out pictures, so hopefully I am on the right site while making my comments. Once a bald headed "dinker", always a "dinker" You have to get up early girl to get one over on your dad!

3/15/06, 8:35 AM

Sorry I saw that this morning...I thought it would easier to change things if i was on your account...I did not know it would do that...see I too am a "Dunker" some of the time...Did you notice Bloggled Thoughts is gone off you links?

Glad to hear they got the coins...andi will fix your picture MAHAHAHHAHA!!!

3/15/06, 12:51 PM

Post a Comment