Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit VII  

Posted by Stan Harrington


It is time to play once again, in an attempt to make it as simple for you as possible, I will give you two pictures that you should be able to identify very easily. As well I will also even give you a hint. The picture of this fisherman should be easy to guess as he is well known for his fishing prowness as he was taught by one of the greatest fisherman that has ever walked the banks of the river. "Have A Good Day On The Water And Good Luck With Your Fishing":
The correct questions to answer are:
(1) Who is the fisherman?
(2) Species of fish shown in picture?

This entry was posted on March 20, 2006 at Monday, March 20, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

The one on the left is Heath with dollies the one on the right is Shane with Silvers.

3/20/06, 8:21 PM

Both pictures are of my husband, thouh only one is on my wall. The right picture contains dollies and the one of the left, silvers. Can anyone tell me which one is on my wall?

3/20/06, 11:12 PM

I will say this I could be wrong as to the boys identity but only if the picture was titled incorectly by the person who gave it to me which is quite possible. It is labled Heath's First !FISH! Maybe it was Shane. (it happens all the time...ssshh...)

3/20/06, 11:20 PM

uh...I just read my fist post and I got my left and right mixed up. dollies on the left, silvers on the right. OOOPS! hey i was just excited that i knew the answer.

3/20/06, 11:23 PM

So I am a day late and a dollar short here...but i can identify the place...the photo of Heath and the Dollies was taken in the drive way or our home on bay crrest...the other in the front yard...I miss that house...we had the best view...and a very loud front yard....

3/21/06, 6:39 AM

I have a feleing that this one will be argued about for some time, however, I have called in "the expert", her decision is final as all mothers know their children. The picture is of Heath, the dolly pick was taken in front of the tackle shop, the silvers at out house on Baycrest. When I first looked at it, I thought it was Shane with the Silvers - but two small for when we were living on Baycrest! It was taken out by the rasphberry patch. Congratulations Erica, you won and your grand prize is one box of girl scout cookies, since I have so many of them after Heather got to me! They aer not bad snacks at 4:15 in the morning!

3/21/06, 9:06 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3/21/06, 9:35 AM

Post a Comment