Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit  

Posted by Stan Harrington


After a disappointing "maiden voyage" of Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit, we will make another attempt, hopefully I have made it easy enough that we will have multiple entries. As is the standard operating procedure, if you are the lucky individual to identity and answer each question, you will receive a special prize especially selected for you. You must answer each of the questions to be seriously considered. The questions are as follows:
1. Is this a horse, mule, donkey, or ass?
2. Who is the rider on this animal?
3. Where was the picture taken?
4. What was the "name" of this animal?
THANK YOU PLAYING HYPERBOLE TRIVIAL PURSUIT"

This entry was posted on March 14, 2006 at Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

The animals a mule...the riders an "ass" sorry, uncle Don.

I will guess the picture is taken in colorado somewhere near Uncle Dons.

Name the mule?? hmmm sambo was his big appy, guess was a shetland poney not a mule...Sambo was a beautiful sorel mare....I am not sure of the name of this mule...

3/15/06, 6:35 AM

oopd Sunny was the big appy....typo..

3/15/06, 6:36 AM

#1 - Seeing how an ass is a wild, untamed donkey, it appears it is NOT to be an ass, you see because it is saddled and a mount. While the large ears would surely show you it is donkey but the body size is all wrong, it is more like a horse, so I would have to say it is cross between a male donkey (or domesticated Jackass) and a female horse, otherwise known as a MULE. Now you tell me …what is a burro?
#2 - The rider is Uncle Don….I am sure of that, he is wearing the Uncle Duck Face.
#3 –The terrain is looks like Colorado…but where in Colorado, I am not sure.
#4 - I have no clue about the name of the animal, but I can guarantee that it likes black liquorish.

3/15/06, 1:13 PM

The two of you did pretty well on this picture, however, I am sorry as neither of you were able to complete all the questions. Heidi I was very impressed with your knowledge inthe difference between these species - the mulkes name was Domino!

3/16/06, 11:38 AM

Post a Comment