Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit V  

Posted by Stan Harrington


The Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit IV picture was a classic. One of my favorites and there was 1.5 correct answers, however, no correct responses as to where the picture was taken. Visit the comments section for more details. Today's picture is also a classic, one that I came across a couple of years ago. This should be an easy one to provide the correct answers with this hint, the fish is a King Salmon.
(1) Who is the proud fisherman?
(2) When was the picture taken?

This entry was posted on March 18, 2006 at Saturday, March 18, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Is it Uncle Tad? Looks too young to be Grandpa...to big to be you...
taken on the bridge obviously...the year...well I would guess it was spring sometime in the early sixties.

3/18/06, 8:00 AM

Since you were the first to respond, I suggest that you look again?

3/18/06, 8:19 AM

I would have to guess Don Harrington taken just off hte bridge in 1956-57.

3/19/06, 12:28 AM

Is that Larry? and we All know it is off the bridge in AP in 1955.

3/19/06, 9:19 AM

I am sorry there are no winners once again, however I will have to give Shana the prize because I talked the rest of you out of guessing the right person. Shana you will recieve a $25.00 gift certificate to K Mart, it has to be redeemed at the store on Old Seward and Dimond. Congratulations even though you missed the year by a decade! The picture is of Tad, it was his first King Salmon and was taken in May of 1952. They had spent the winter camping on Big Lake up by Wasilla in a tent. How he gained that much weight under those conditions,I am not sure! I love the sign on the bridge "no dumping", evidently at one time it was the aqua dumpster for A.P. Better luck next time to all.

3/19/06, 12:49 PM

If I had said spring 1952 you would have been offended at the age referance...thought I would buy you ten.....

3/20/06, 9:14 AM

Post a Comment