Historical Prattle I  

Posted by Stan Harrington

It has come time to retire Hyperbole Prattle Trivial Pursuit. I apologize, but the cost of the expensive prizes to the winners was becoming cost prohibitive. I know how all of you will be disappointed, but I think you will enjoy the new feature equally as well. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Historical Prattle:


This picture was taken in the "grape arbor" at your grandparents house in Montrose. I am assuming it is Heidi's 2nd Birthday party as the cupcake has two candles and her face is covered with chocolate. Included in the picture is Shane, Shana, Donald Jr.(Donnie) and DeeAnna (DeeDee) so at that time Don and Patty were still married. Patty now lives in Phoenix with DeeDee after going through a couple of marriages since she was married to Don. Enjoy the memories!

This entry was posted on April 4, 2006 at Tuesday, April 04, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Gee, I made an error. That is not the grape arbor, that is the front porch of their house - see the house across the street

4/5/06, 12:47 AM

hmmm this might be the front porch because the "chicken coop" is missing...all I can say is wow...a picture is worth a thousand memories...did not even know I had this memory...We never got much time with Dee-Dee and Donny since they lived with their mom...I remember Dee-Dee used to scare me...now I see it was because she was so much older that I was a little pest....hehehehe makes me feel young again.

4/5/06, 5:47 AM

Wow, I never knew I turned two...

4/5/06, 7:36 AM

lol idiot

4/5/06, 8:51 AM

This picture must have been taken about the time that the "mother nature" discussion took place. Something I only learned about during my trip to Colorado in January. A story that Dee Dee told me about you guys! Did I tell you the story, if not perhaps it would be best to tell it around the campfire!

4/5/06, 10:23 AM

Post a Comment