Morning Edition  

Posted by Stan Harrington

0903 (AP) It was great being with all of you once again, really feel bad that we did not get the time to see John and the girls, but we will soon. Trips to Anchorage are always so hectic, especially with all the errands to do which is one more reason that I think it is time to retire. No more businesses to worry about while we are gone, no reason to rush home, and no reason that we cannot go somewhere at the drop of a hat. At any rate it was great seeing all of you again.

We were able to pick up your grandfathers big t.v. and t.v. stand which weighed about two hundred pounds and of course unassembled. We got back early enough into the day that I was able to assemble that for him but ran in freight when we started looking at how to hook up the plasma t.v. - 43 jacks on the back of that t.v. and he wants to install seven components including the amplifier. There is at least seven miles of cords to hook up - as you know, I do not "tinker" nor "dinker" but he has arranged for a friend to come up and help him, who fortunately has just recently set one up just like it for himself. Needless, to say, my new computer system still sets in the box which it probably will until Saturday. Real estate agent is showing the house on Saturday and I do not want to fill the office up with two systems because it will take a awhile to copy all the files and get set up.

I actually rushed home to read the latest postings, boy was I surprised! Everyone took a couple of days off while I was gone but that is o.k., I understand you need a leader that sets the example to follow.

A beautiful day out, going to be a perfect day for Dutch and I to go work on the multi-purpose building! Your mother is in the cleaning mode in preparation for the house showing on Saturday - all of you have been through that and know the best thing to do is stay out of the way, don't ask questions, and never, never, ever, offer suggestions. She is convinced that she can move the piano down stairs by herself and put it in the alcove - she will!

I hear her coming towards my office with the vacuum cleaner, Dutch just headed for the utility room so I had best back out of here and disappear. You all take care and see you soon.

This entry was posted on April 14, 2006 at Friday, April 14, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

RUN!!!Mom on a cleaning spree can be dangerous....hehe mines up and running...good thing I do not have to show my house on Saturday...no time for house work...the yard is bare!!!

4/14/06, 3:21 PM

You know that if the house sells this year, we won't care where we shit this summer...

4/14/06, 7:52 PM

Post a Comment