PROCLAMATION DUO  

Posted by Stan Harrington

HEREBY, let it be known that proclamation Duo is declared official this date in the Year of 2006. Proclamation Duo is hereby executed by the Grand Poopah of the Eagle Clan and Elder of All Clans.

ARTICLE 13 is invoked and remains in good standing.

HISTORICAL DATA: The Buffalo that once roamed the vast prairies of our nation and the grain fields of Delta Junction was in jeopardy of becoming extinct. However, those vast herds have once again appeared in large numbers. The members of our own Buffalo Clan has likewise multiplied in numbers since the formation of that particular clan. Since the visions of the Elder, this clan has increased by a number of Septimus.

WHEREBY, With the increased population of Septimus within this single clan, it has been brought to my attention that the Buffalo Clan has an unfair advantage in friendly, competitive games of skill or chance that the clans may participate in during the gathering of the clans.

THEREFORE, Proclamation Duo is officially decreed ordering that the Buffalo Clan be separated; It is further Decreed that a Duo Clan be established by those members being separated from the Bull and Cow Buffalo.

WHEREBY, The Grand Poopah, Elder of the Clans decrees that the following members of the Buffalo Clan are hence forth removed from the herd. These members will include Joshua, Crystal, Natalie and Riley. Until such time as deemed necessary, the member Donald will remain with the Buffalo Clan.

WHEREBY, The Grand Poopah, Elder of the Clans had a vision this day. While meditating, watching the cloud formations, the Eagles soaring in the wind currents and scratching the left ear of Dutch, a vision came unto me. I heard a distant but a distinct sound. I told my faithful companion of this sound and describe it unto him so he would be further familiar of this knocking sound upon the winds.

WHEREBY, From the vision of the soaring eagle and the distinct sound of the knocking, it came unto me the name of the new clan in which Proclamation Duo establishes.

WHEREBY, Upon this date is Decreed by Proclamation Duo that the members Joshua, Crystal, Natalie, and Riley will henceforth be members of the "Woodpecker Clan" as long as the rivers flow, the green grass grows, and the winds whisper in the trees.

WHEREBY, It is so Decreed.

s/Grand Poopah, Elder of the Clans

This entry was posted on April 28, 2006 at Friday, April 28, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

lol that is a good one...wood peckers thanks alot...theat beats bunnies and foxses...and it is so them...good choice...now can you remove me too...I hear wolverines travel alone...can I too????

4/29/06, 6:34 AM

oh ya who is this Eagle dude...seems to me Eagles would eat skunks if we had skunks for our eagles too eat....

4/29/06, 6:35 AM

well now I figured out who the Eagle guy is...guess he did eat the skunk...see what happens Mr Mayor when you dont allow Eagle feeding...they eat my father!!!

4/29/06, 6:58 AM

I love it the "red crested" Pecker clan. I can't wait to see what he has to wear on his head.

As for the newly dubbed "Eagle" Clan... I was offended at first. It took us a long time to find your hat and moms coat...but... the eagle does also work for you...at meal time when you are scavaging left-overs. I will have to ask my dad inlaw for his eagle bashing stick just in case you try to eat my wiender dogs.

4/29/06, 8:45 AM

ooops that was me up there...

4/29/06, 8:49 AM

Post a Comment