"I Am Just A Lonely Boy, So Lonesome and Blue"  

Posted by Stan Harrington

To my good friend "Dutch", wherever you roam, where ever you have strayed, I just want you to know that I miss "our picture" together, and hopefully someday it will return to us - I am so depressed, I do not even feel like writing anymore, my constant inspiration gone, my only picture of you gone! The artist conception of you does not help, that is not you and I together - that picture has no memories of us to share, I miss see your smiling face sitting next to me, devoted friends forever!

This entry was posted on April 2, 2006 at Sunday, April 02, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Poor Stan, i have Goldie laying at my feet (or crushing them I should say-my god what are you guys feeding her)

4/3/06, 12:32 AM

mmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! =)lol

4/3/06, 12:32 AM

She is a good dog, has not missed many meals, but I thnk the hourly snacks have led to her abundant gain in weight - but she is still as fast as ever - watch her foot because that nail is still not healed. Dutch misses her!

4/3/06, 7:59 AM

I just thought of somethng, it is remotely possible that "Goldie" learned my password, knowing that she was going tothe "sitters", she took the picture of Dutch and I so she would remember us - would you check her back pack and she is she has it - I sure miss my picture and real name!

4/3/06, 8:47 AM

What a sad story...are you sure you haven't mis-placed your dog?

4/3/06, 9:08 AM

You watch I bet he is going to give me the silent treatment for days.

4/3/06, 10:16 AM

Post a Comment