I Am A Tinker Apprentice"  

Posted by Stan Harrington

Well, after several attempts at downloading drivers and software from HP, I finally got my scanner to working. I will wait a day or so before I go through that with my digital camera.

Do I Really Look Like Easter Bunny?


Being Easter Bunny Is Really Boring!


This picture was taken by Donnie while we were all together for Brother Don's Memorial Service.

This entry was posted on April 19, 2006 at Wednesday, April 19, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Wow I had to loook at this picture of you Dort and Cliff for a long...Uncle Cliff has not changed all that much really...but Aunt Dorthy is so much Grandma!! and you well you never change...nice ears on the brother...did h e hide and eat the eggs??? Sandy does...could never convince her that it was "hide and seek" not "hide and eat".

4/19/06, 7:48 AM

You are a dog abuser...poor Dutch.

My wiener dogs liked to find eggs.

4/19/06, 9:17 AM

WHERE ARE YOU!!!! I miss my morning read!!

4/21/06, 10:42 AM

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!
what did ya cut your hands off pannelling the potty????

4/21/06, 5:04 PM

faaaather......where are you....the paper is read....now I am reading OLD NEWS......faaaaaaaaaaaather!!!!!

4/22/06, 8:07 AM

Post a Comment