On Line  

Posted by Stan Harrington

2200 (AP News) I am now on line with my new system, currently, I have the new one set up with the old one sitting beside it, I figure it is going to take several weeks to convert all the files I want to transfer over to the new system, not to mention address books, accounting systems, etc. Five or six years of accumulation to transfer, it is like loosing an old friend. So far the only problem that I have encountered is that the new system did not come with seat belts for my office chair, with the new speed, it keeps knocking me out of my chair but I guess I will get use to it. Haven't hooked up all of the other hardware, like my scanner, I know you will be disappointed but it may be awhile before you get any additional pictures for your photo albums. At least, I have all of my favorite blog sites listed on my "favorite listing" so you will not get lonely! Got to play, talk with you later.

This entry was posted on April 15, 2006 at Saturday, April 15, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

you go dad...wish I were on my new computer....

4/15/06, 10:17 PM

Hmm...i could use a new one!

4/16/06, 1:02 AM

Post a Comment