Morning Edition  

Posted by Stan Harrington

0761 (A.P. News)
It appears to be another beautiful day in the "little village where the sea and the river meet", sorry the slogan "hamlet by the sea" was already taken by the Homer Chamber of Commerce.

I was really nice to see Sir John the Plumma cruising through the blog sites this morning, he was the only form of life that I observed at dawns first light. I was cruising right behind him, it did not take either of us very long to read the latest postings. After my brief encounter at each site, hoping to pick up a tibit of news or humor, I quickly formulated an opinion as to why the trip was so short in duration to those sites that I visit on a regular basis. Not being one to quickly form an opinion without researching the subject, I visited each of the sites a second time. The following is a chronological listing of those selected sites in relation to current events. The dates indicated in this project are those dates that the most current posting are displayed.
Brittany (March 27th)
Erica I (April 1st)
Erica II (April 4th)
Donny (April 8th)
Heidi (April 10th)
John (April 12th)
Shana (April 14th)
Stan (April 15th)
This information is provided to you as a service of my site, I would recommend that you print and clip this listing and tape it to your monitor, that way if you are on a limited time budget you can go directly to those sites that have a history of maintaining current sites that provide you, the blogger, with the most current news, humor, and surpurolous prattle.

This entry was posted on April 15, 2006 at Saturday, April 15, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I have been around....but only had time to read...I am now writting...update your list please!

4/15/06, 11:16 AM

I forgot one ofhte otehr sites that I visit on a regular basis - she holds the record and that is Taylor, she posted last on Decemeber 31st!

4/16/06, 7:47 AM

Post a Comment